November 14-28, 2010 I'm taking on Deutschland!

Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm Headed to Germ-town!

Yes, that's right! You heard it! I have decided to take a trip and of all the places in the world to choose from, I chose DEUTSCHLAND! The land of beer and sausage!!!
The idea of me traveling to Germany sprouted when my friends Claudia and Synthia decided that they were going to take their vacation days from work and go visit our friend Natalie who is studying abroad at Universitat Mannheim. Coincidentally, they were planning on taking their trip the same time I happened to have my two-week winter break! I also have a friend Jordan who plays football (real football) in Nuremberg. I thought: two of my friends from home visiting two of my friends in Germany, at the same time I have two weeks off from school.... I can NOT miss out on this!!! With a little support from my Aunt Marijane and my Grandma Lady, I booked my ticket even before telling mom and dad!
Ever since, I have been juggling my studies with trip planning! Germany has never really been at the top of my list of travel destinations, but after doing some research, I couldn't be more excited to visit this amazing country!
My flight leaves Phoenix on November 14th and I return November 28th.

Only 6 more days until I leave!!!

I'll keep posting as much as possible throughout my trip. I'm sure I'll have plenty of fun stories to fill you all in on!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Babe,
    Hope you made it safe with luggage in hand. Night night.
    XXOO Mama

    ReplyDelete