November 14-28, 2010 I'm taking on Deutschland!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Too much luggage?!?!?!?!!!


In the one day I had post-finals to frantically pack for my trip, I managed to fill a rolling suitcase (kindly donated by Aunt Marijane), a duffel bag, a laptop tote bag, AND my purse! How in the world is one supposed to pack "light" whe traveling to freezing cold weather?! My body had finally acclimated to Arizona's extreme heat, where even in November the temperatures consistantly reach into the 80's, and now I'm headed to Germany where the high is 50 degrees on a good day! I'm sure I over-packed, but I refuse to be cold!
I'm in the air now, flying to Minneapolis (the pilot just announced that it is currently 34 degrees there... brrrrrr!). There I switch planes and depart on an 8.5 hour flight to Amsterdam! I'll arrive in the Netherlands around 11:00am, and my first adventure will begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment